Ideally situated next to Porongurup National Park, Maleeya’s Studio offers its guests a welcomed proximity to visit this beautiful park. Take in the stunning and uninterrupted views of the Porongurup National Park in a quietand secluded environment. Maleeya’s Thai Cafe is 100m away.
The accommodation is specifically designed for couples. The spacious 120 m2 self-contained Studio has a warm rustic feel with local timber as a main feature and organic wooden floor finish.
- Relax in our new rainwater Spa and our new 3 person Deluxe Cedar Sauna.
- High quality King size bed in main bedroom
- Second bedroom has two single beds.
- Fully equipped kitchen, spacious lounge with pivoting recliners, wood heater and air conditioning.
- Binoculars and spotting scope for viewing wildlife.
- All linen and towels provided.
Maleeya’s Studio is located on a 135 acre Organic Farm with Pet Highland Cows and the property is classified “Land for Wildlife”.
Guests are welcome to walk around the top section of the farm 1km further up, sit on a bench and enjoy amazing Panoramic views of Stirling Range and Porongurup National Parks
The National Park has some of the best walks in the state with Giant Karritrees, Granite Skywalk (see clip below) and clear views to the Southern Ocean and to Stirling Range National Park 50km away